Urinal Auger Gets Through Urinals Where Other Snakes Can't
General Pipe Cleaners Teletube® Urinal Auger™ gets though urinals where other snakes can’t. The specially designed spring has the toughness and flexibility to negotiate tight urinal bends. The Telescoping Teletube Urinal Auger features a 48″ spring for clearing stoppages beyond the urinal.
No need to pull the urinal off the wall, because the Teletube has an extra two feet telescoped inside the guide tube until you need it. After you’ve worked the first two feet into the line, you can go two feet farther simply by pressing a button and pulling back the crank handle. The outer steel tube is a big 1-1/8″ in diameter.
The aluminum hexagonal guide tube is tougher than the steel rod used in our closet augers. Weighing less than 2 lbs, the compact, durable Teletube Urinal Auger includes a rust resistant steel tube, vinyl grip handle with “Grip Clip” for securing the cable, and a rubber bumper to protect the urinal bowl.
- Urinal Auger gets through urinals where other snakes can’t.
- 48″ long spring especially coiled for clearing urinals.
- Spring telescopes from guide tube to clear stoppage beyond urinal.
- Easily replaceable “Super-Flex” cable.
- 1-1/4″ powder coated steel outer tube.
- Hexagonal aluminum inner tube.
- Galvanized steel push rod.
- Rubber bumper to protect bowl.
- Vinyl grip and handle.
- Urinal Auger features grip-clip to attach spring when not in use.
A great way to extend the life of drain cleaning tools & equipment
Snake-Oil Classic™ preserves and protects sewer cables against rust and corrosion. It’s better than common lubricants because its special rust inhibitor cuts through moisture and replaces it with a rust-resistant coating. You’ll significantly extend the life of your cables and sewer machine, including the drum, bearings and power cable feed rollers. Snake Oil Classic also includes a deodorizer to give equipment a fresh, clean smell. Available in quarts or gallons.