Flood-Guard™ Prevent Basement Flooding
Flood-Guard prevents basement flooding. This very easy-to-install basement flood prevention device operates like a check valve to seal off water back-up caused by overloaded sewers.
The Flood-Guard can be installed in minutes. A screwdriver is all that you need. Once in place, it can prevent property damage and a very messy clean-up job. Float models are available in 2”, 3”, and 4” sizes.
For extreme, extended pressure (for instance, where homemade seals have popped out of the line,) we recommend our Flood-Guard standpipe models. Standpipe models are available in 3” and 4” sizes. The 4″ Standpipe Flood-Guard is threaded to receive 1-1/2″ IPS pipe. On the 3″ model, the pipe is slipped through the rubber gasket before the screws are fully tightened.
Gaskets are made of molded rubber, and all metal parts are plated or stainless steel.
- Flood-Guard operates like a check valve to seal-off water back-up caused by overloaded sewers.
- Installs in minutes.
- Standpipe models available for use in extreme, extended pressure situations.
- Gaskets for our basement flood prevention device are made of molded rubber.
- All metal parts are plated or stainless steel.
- Float models available in 2”, 3”, and 4” sizes.
- Standpipe models available in 3” and 4” sizes.
- Flood-Guard is made in U.S.A.