EasyReach™ Pick-up Tool
You’ll find dozens of uses for the EasyReach pick up tool, like cleaning traps and manholes of rocks and debris, grabbing objects from hard to get at places, and changing light bulbs. You can even retrieve golf balls from ponds and pick fruit from trees.
It’s sensitive enough to pick up small screws and washers, yet strong enough to pick up a five pound rock. The locking trigger feature lets you grab and lock on to objects without further trigger pressure.
The EasyReach is made of extruded aluminum and stainless steel to be durable and corrosion resistant. Two thermal plastic rubber caps open 4 1/2″ to grip nearly anything. This tool is available in 32″ and 40″ lengths as well as 60″, 72″, 96″ and 120” lengths which fold for more convenient storage.
- Pick-up and retrieval tool for many uses.
- Strong enough to pick up a brick; agile enough to pick up a dime.
- Rod made of durable stainless steel and aluminum parts.
- Comfortable impact resistant plastic handle.
- Features trigger latch lock for retrieval in hard to reach places.
- Available in 32″ and 40″ lengths as well as 60″, 72″, 96″ and 120” lengths which fold for more convenient storage
Length / Catalog Number
32 inch / 32RE
40 inch / 40RE
60 inch / 60RE
72 inch (Folding Model) / 72REF
96 inch (Folding Model) / 96REF
120 inch (Folding Model) / 120REF
Replacement Cups / RECUP
Extended Easy-Reach at 60″, 72″, 96″ and 120″ with the ability to fold for easy storage.
Comfortable easy grip handle with locking trigger device.
|Item #||Catalog #||Description||Weight|
40″ Easy Reach
60″ EasyReach – Folding Model
72″ EasyReach – Folding Model
96″ EasyReach – Folding Model
120″ EasyReach – Folding Model
Replacement Cups (2)