AutoCut® Copper Tubing Cutters Copper Tubing Cutter
AutoCut copper tubing cutters are a great tool to have when you don’t have enough swing room to use a full-size tubing cutter. You can cut copper tubing with less than one inch of clearance. Or you can easily handle close stub-out work. And it’s quicker than conventional cutters.
And it’s quicker than conventional cutters. Just snap it on the tube, close the gate and turn. The cutter wheel automatically tightens as you turn the AutoCut – no knobs to twist. The cutter wheel is spring loaded to provide a constant cutting pressure, so you’ll never accidentally crimp the tubing.
For extra leverage in awkward spaces, you can get a Ratchet Turning Handle. It slides over theAutoCut from either side for maximum ease of operation.
The AutoCut has long lasting hardened steel cutting wheels that are easy to replace when the time comes. Keep all three in your toolbox. Watch out though, they’ll spoil you
- Cutter wheel automatically tightens as you turn the AutoCut, no knobs to turn.
- Cuts copper tubing with less than 1 inch of clearance.
- Quicker than conventional tubing cutters.
- Available in 1/2″, 3/4″, and 1” sizes.
- Ratchet handles available for extra turning leverage.
- Excellent for stub-out work.
- Same cutter wheel used on all sizes.
The Ratchet Turning Handle is a real knuckle saver. Just Slide it over the AutoCut for extra turning leverage.
Do stub-out work closer to the wall than conventional pipe cutters because there’s no turning handle to get in your way.
|Item #||Catalog #||Description||Weight|
Ratchet Handle for 1/2″ AutoCut
Ratchet Handle for 3/4″ AutoCut
Replacement Cutter Wheels (2 per pack)