Kinetic Water Ram® Clear Clogged Drains Quickly and Easily
Over 50 years of technical advancements make the rugged, all-metal Kinetic Water Ram® the choice for quickly clearing clogged drains. Just pump it up, insert in drain – and snap the trigger. It’s that easy.
It’s like no other drain cleaning tool. The futuristic Kinetic Water Ram generates a shock wave that instantly pulverizes stoppages in 1-1/4” to 4” lines – yet won’t harm pipes. Quickly clear clogged sinks, toilets and tubs of grease, hair, sediment and debris.
Your rental customers will love its lightweight and easy handling. Environmentally friendly, the compact, portable drain cleaning tool is cleaner than snakes – and safer than chemicals. It requires no electrical power or CO2 gas.
The Kinetic Water Ram uses a burst of compressed air that drives a shock wave (kinetic energy) through water to break up the stoppage. The shock wave bypasses vents and stacks to break-up clogs. You get instant impact with no pressure build-up. The built-in pump and pressure gauge lets you choose the right amount of force for each job.
The Kinetic Water Ram is particularly useful when the stoppage is on the far side of a drum trap or series of tight bends, since the shock wave can travel around bends without losing its force.
The sleek and easy-to-handle Kinetic Water Ram is made of durable plated metal components. The unit comes in a sturdy carrying case with molded compartments for the drain cleaning tool and accessories.
- Clear clogged drains with shock action.
- Pump it up, put in drain, and snap the trigger. It’s that quick.
- Shock wave breaks up stoppage without harming pipes.
- Effective in clearing lines with tight bends.
- Ideal for clearing drum traps and lines in trailer homes.
- Includes built-in pump and pressure gauge.
- When used effectively, reduces “wear and tear” on cables and cutters not being used unnecessarily.
- Lighter weight and cleaner than cable drain cleaners.
- Made in U.S.A.
Insert in drain
The Kinetic Water Ram uses a burst of compressed air, which strikes the column of water in a clogged pipe. The resulting shock wave, called Kinetic Energy, hits the stoppage at a speed of approximately 4,700 feet per second, quickly clearing the blockage and flushing waste particles away.
This slow motion video shows an example of how the principal of kinetic energy is applied. The instant impact protects pipes and joints because there is no build-up of pressure in the plumbing system.
4″ Tapered Rubber Cone
Set of Five Tapered Rubber Plugs
6″ Tapered Rubber Cone
1-1/2″, 2″ 3″ and 4″ Expansion Plugs
Universal Faucet Adapter
Water Supply Hose
An optional toilet attachment (KR-CA) screws onto the front of the Ram and enables you to position the cone in the bowl to get a tighter seal. As a result, you can strike the blockage with greater impact without causing splash back.
Kinetic Water Ram Units for the Rental Industry - Complete and ready to Operate
Parts & Accessories
- 16 gauge plated cylinder tested for up to 600 lbs, pressure.
- 100 lbs. gearless pressure gauge provides pinpoint pressure control.
- Built-in air compressor easily pumps up to desired pressure.
- Flexible cone seals drains ranging from 1-1/4″ to 4″diameter.
- Equipped with Schraeder valve for use with external air compressor when clearing difficult stoppages.
- Standard fittings include caulking hose, 4″ tapered rubber cone and five tapered rubber plugs for sealing openings from 1-1/4″ through 4″.
- Optional accessories include: carrying case, toilet attachment, 6″ tapered rubber cone,
1-1/2″, 2″, 3″ and 4″ expansion plugs, universal faucet adapter, water supply hose, and check valve.
Do You Need Help?
Check out our Pro Tool Selection Guide or chat with a Drain Brain! We can help you by answering any questions about our products you may have.