When it comes to clearing clogs with a water jet, there’s a nozzle for every job. Some nozzles are designed with maximum penetrating power, some are designed to pressure wash pipe walls and others are designed to handle tight bends.
At General, we make our nozzles from hardened steel, so they last longer.
Below are popular types of nozzles for jetting.
1. Penetrating nozzles cut through grease and ice, often with a forward jet.
2. Flushing nozzles use a wide-spray to clean the inside of the pipe.
3. Spring leader nozzles guide the hose around tight bends and P-traps.
4. Downhead nozzles guide the hose down Tee’s and around difficult corners.
5. Rotary nozzles have jets that scour pipe and drive the hose down the line, combining thrust and cleaning action.
6. Chain saw nozzles rip through roots with lengths of chain.
Other types of high-performance nozzles for trailer jets can step up your jetting game without the need for increasing water flow or pressure. Instead of letting water churn around until it finds a way out through any opening, high-performance nozzles efficiently redirect water through inner-surface channels. These nozzles include chisel-point, traction and cleaning nozzles.
Need help selecting a nozzle, check out https://drainbrain.com/jets/access/nozzles.html, or contact the Drain Brains at 800-245-6200.
Connect with the Drain Brains